Dividendcare Limited collects and verifies the personal identification data of all our accounts holders. Dividendcare Limited logs and tracks all the transactions carried out by our clients.
In order to open a trading account with Dividendcare Limited, applicants must provide a valid form of government-issued identification (Driver’s License, Country/State ID, or Passport), a proof of residence and funds. In addition, traders must submit filled account application and fill in a questionnaire of the client. Dividendcare Limited has a right to request any additional document.
Before opening an account, Dividendcare Limited shall document the identity, nature of business, income, source of assets if applicable, and investment objectives of each prospective customer.
While we welcome clients from all over the world, governmental restrictions along with our company policies prohibit Dividendcare Limited from opening accounts originated from USA, CANADA.
Account Opening Document Requirements
The following are acceptable forms of identification confirmation:
- A valid passport
- Valid National Identity Card, such as state ID or passport
- Valid national Driver’s License
EVIDENCE OF RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS
The following are acceptable forms of proof of residential address:
- All evidences of residential address must be current and not older than 6 months according to the current month.
The following are acceptable forms of proof of funds confirmation:
- Copy of the bankcard (if you make a deposit using a credit or debit card, you will have to provide a copy of both sides of the card. For your safety, you should cover all numbers except four last of the front side and the CVV2 in the rear, in addition, in case if the card does not have a name, you will have to provide a proof that you are the owner of the same (a bank account statement would be sufficient).
- Copy of the document certifying a bank transfer (if the deposit is executed by bank transfer).
Funds Withdrawal Procedures
The withdrawal process at Dividendcare Limited detailed below is structured around strict guidelines to make sure that funds are securely sent back to their originating source and beneficiary.
- Dividendcare Limited customers must complete a withdrawal request and provide all the requested information.
- Our Accounting department confirms the Client’s account balance, verifies whether there are holds or withdrawal restrictions on the account, and once the withdrawal request is approved, its delivery is proceeded to execute.
- Dividendcare Limited Accounting department reviews all withdrawal requests, with the purpose to verify that the original funds withdraw through the same method of deposit and to the account holder in the file. Our accounting department examines the withdrawal request on the history of deposit to make sure that there is no suspicious activity, and verifies the bank account on documental file of the Client.
- Withdrawal requests shall be approved for processing by the accounting department.
AML Policy Details
- Dividendcare Limited monitors the financial part of bank accounts of the account holder, registered in Dividendcare Limited.
- Dividendcare Limited performs its actions based on the anti-money laundering infrastructure set forth by the FMA.
- Dividendcare Limited neither accepts cash deposits nor disburses cash under any circumstances.
- Dividendcare Limited does not accept third-party deposits of any kind.
- Dividendcare Limited verifies each deposit with the name of account holder to avoid incorrect information.
- Dividendcare Limited reserves the right to refuse processing of the transaction at any stage where it believes the transaction is related to money laundering or criminal activity. In accordance with international law, Dividendcare Limited is not obligated to inform the client if suspicious activity is reported to any corresponding regulatory or legal bodies.